- Registered on: 2010-11-03
- Last connection: 2013-11-22
Reported issues: 3
- 00:42 Redmine Help: RE: Using Gmail for notification messages
- Very helpful, thank you!
I recently updated to Redmine 1.2 and was not receiving emails. The error was:
- 21:28 Redmine Defect #7516: Redmine does not work with RubyGems 1.5.0
- Confirmed that this hack fixes the problem. Would it make sense to check this into the codebase for the time being, u...
- 01:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Moving from Pivotal Tracker to Redmine
- To answer your questions in order:
1. Yes, the email API is a standard feature of Redmine.
2. Yes, you can use tw...
- 17:20 Redmine Defect #6579: Tree hierachy being currupted on multiple submissions of an issue
- I can have a look at this later today since I worked on #6826.
- 19:07 Redmine Feature #1448: Add tags to issues
- What are the different efforts trying to implement this? I see there's also a "@redmine_tagging@":https://github.com/...
- 03:33 Redmine Help: RE: Strange problem with plugin asset path
- Never mind. I updated to a more recent version on github and all is well. I think the source code that I was looking ...
- I have redmine installed in a sub-URI at /redmine. I installed the redmine_markdown_extra_formatter plugin and I'm tr...
- 08:31 Redmine Help: RE: Is there some way how to put one group into an other group?
- No, you can't nest groups. The "Group" header that you see is centered over the whole width of the name column, there...
- 08:28 Redmine Help: RE: Knowledgebase syntax question
- Shachar, have you looked at the "Text formatting help" button? It shows how to do this:
1. @<pre>@ tags.
- 23:48 Redmine Defect #6859: Moving issues to a tracker with different custom fields should let fill these fields
- I had a look through the source but I'm not familiar enough with Redmine to see what's happening.
Not sure if my i...
Also available in: Atom