- Login: gehho
- Registered on: 2010-11-05
- Last connection: 2013-01-10
- 11:37 Redmine Feature #8306: Quick links on the "Projects" page
- Daniel Felix wrote:
> But the "issues" dropdown isn't much useful. On projects with some hundred open tickets, this ...
we are still running Redmine v1.0, but would like to upgrade to profit from all the new features added during ...
- 14:12 Redmine Feature #8991: Nested versions for projects with sub-projects
- I chose the category "Issues planning", but a category "Versions" would be more appropriate. Maybe such a category sh...
- 13:59 Redmine Feature #8991 (New): Nested versions for projects with sub-projects
- It would be nice if there could also be nested versions if a project has sub-projects. I would have called it _"sub-v...
- 16:17 Redmine Defect #8315: Unexplained breakage
- I had the same problem here. It seems to be related to the log rotation which may be configured in "[REDMINE_DIR]/con...
- 09:34 Redmine Feature #8306: Quick links on the "Projects" page
- I thought I add the image inline, so that it is not necessary to find the image... cannot edit the original issue des...
- 09:32 Redmine Feature #8306 (New): Quick links on the "Projects" page
- It would be great if we could have some quick links to common tasks/pages on the "Projects" page, i.e. the page where...
- 14:35 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- Any idea when this might be integrated? I think this is a major problem because it makes the subtasks feature complet...
- 11:13 Redmine Defect #5880: Only consider open subtasks when computing the priority of a parent issue
- +1 - related to #5490 and #6847
Also see "my forum post":http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/19023 regarding th...
- 10:57 Redmine Help: RE: Why does a parent task priority also consider the priority of _closed_ sub-tasks?
- _Just in case anyone with a similar problem stumbles upon this..._
I have found two issues which come close to the...
Also available in: Atom