- Login: redkite
- Registered on: 2010-11-16
- Last connection: 2012-08-29
- 10:31 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extra query operators plugin
- Great Davor, thanks a lot!
Now it's working perfectly on my redmine installation (I'm still in 1.2.0).
- 10:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extra query operators plugin
- No one succeed in using this plugin with 1.2.X ?
- 16:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Why generated PDF are bigger?
- Thank you, updating "general_pdf_encoding" works great.
- PDF generated in April were < 5Ko (only one page of 7 issues)
PDF generated today in July are +/- 320 Ko ! (also onl...
- 15:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extra query operators plugin
- It's breaking my "Apply" and "Save" filter button on 1.2.0
If I remove your plugin everything works well.
- 15:07 Redmine Plugins: RE: Show Issue Descriptions plugin
- I was wrong in my last post, the plugin that was causing a problem when pushing on the apply button for filtering the...
- 13:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Show Issue Descriptions plugin
- Yes, I'm also having this problem. If I choose apply without checking Show Description, all columns are unselected.
do you know if we can create each month, automatically, a reporting (.pdf) that contain the issue closed (l...
- 17:32 Redmine Defect #7757: Adding status
- Indeed, with my last comment ;-)
I simply recreated the index with this command in the redmine postgresql database :...
- 12:38 Redmine Defect #7757: Adding status
- Even by trying to add the status manually in the DB using psql :
INSERT INTO "issue_statuses" ("name", "position", ...
Also available in: Atom