- Registered on: 2008-10-29
- Last connection: 2011-01-02
Reported issues: 2
- 17:31 Redmine Feature #2911: Add time filter to issues summary report
- +1 to time filtering on the issue summary report.
We like to report number of tickets per day/week/etc and this pa...
- 17:16 Redmine Feature #2035: Issue reporter should be editable
If I get a phone call, walk-up, or direct email, I would like to record the ticket "on behalf of" the author an...
- 15:44 Redmine Defect #3162 (Closed): line through / cross out in IE6
- Is there a workaround for IE6 and displaying the line through / cross out for completed bugs?
On the versions/sho...
- 17:17 Redmine Feature #2708: Require Category
See also #703 and #582 for slightly different takes on this.
We use inbound email, where a category can be ...
- 20:40 Redmine Feature #2064: Select who receives email notifications for new or updated whatever.
We've set up a number of weekly emails with http://nouri.sh to accomplish this. It's a bit of a hack (and a pai...
- 04:21 Redmine Help: RE: Sending notification e-mails with different "From" addressess for each project
- I use multiple inbound email addresses (one assigned to each project), and a generic outbound email address. Users ar...
- 02:24 Redmine Feature #1277: Add iPhone specific view
- 22:52 Redmine Defect #1190: Custom querry 'Export to PDF' ignores field selection
- 04:00 Redmine Defect #2185: Timelog Details returns data, Timelog Report does not
- Just noticed that the report works if I log in as a non-administrator. Is there a specific permission I should disabl...
- 03:49 Redmine Defect #2185 (Closed): Timelog Details returns data, Timelog Report does not
- When I look at Timelog details, I see records and details, but clicking "report" and choosing any grouping returns no...
Also available in: Atom