- Registered on: 2017-05-09
- Last connection: 2021-05-07
Reported issues: 73
- 09:08 Redmine Defect #34490: CSV import does not accept drag and drop of a CSV file
- I have confirmed the operation on Chrome, Safari, Firefox on MacOS.
Chrome and FireFox were able to attach file by d...
- 07:41 Redmine Wiki edit: Theme_List (#630)
- Add Bleuclair theme
- 01:42 Redmine Defect #34896: PDF thumbnails are not displayed even though "ImageMagick PDF support available (o...
- Scott Macpherson wrote:
> Mizuki ISHIKAWA wrote:
> > The problem that PDF thumbnail images are broken should be imp...
- 10:18 Redmine Defect #35174: Internal Error when accessing the home page of some projects
- I don't know why nil is included, I think it needs improvement if it can happen in other environments.
- 10:04 Redmine Defect #35174: Internal Error when accessing the home page of some projects
- I implemented this code on the assumption that @@principals_by_role[role]@ is an array containing only User records, ...
- 09:37 Redmine Feature #32938: Rails 6: Zeitwerk support
- I haven't tried it, it seems that problem 7 can be avoided by writing config/initializers/inflations.rb.
- 09:16 Redmine Defect #35153: Add a touch icon
I think it's a useful change for people who use Redmine from iPhone.
With the addition of apple-touch-icon, th...
- 02:31 Redmine Defect #34896: PDF thumbnails are not displayed even though "ImageMagick PDF support available (o...
- Plastik Schnitzer wrote:
> I experience this issue in Redmine version 4.2.0 in the docker version. All PDF thumbnail...
- 06:07 Redmine Defect #35017: X-Redmine-Issue-Assignee header in email notifications is empty when the assignee ...
- I reviewed the patch. LGTM.
- 04:52 Redmine Feature #9029: Disable public project creation on a role basis
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I am not a big fan of adding new permission in the project setting.
> I personally do not thi...
Also available in: Atom