- IRC nick: rene
- Registered on: 2011-01-12
- Last connection: 2019-06-05
Reported issues: 6
- 10:25 Redmine Feature #27587: Hiding users from seing each other
- I learned from the #redmine irc-channel that redmine.org is configured partially in a way that I'm trying to achieve....
- 09:29 Redmine Feature #27587 (New): Hiding users from seing each other
- There does not seem to be a way to hide users belonging to the same project from seeing each others. I am looking for...
- 09:30 Redmine Defect #25733 (Closed): Messages get bounced
- I found out we seem to have a problem with incoming emails not being updated into redmine. Our setup goes via Google ...
- 09:01 Redmine Feature #24967 (New): Option to sort users project by either Project/Roles
- When editing which projects a uses is belonging to, it would be good to be able to have the list sorted by Project or...
- 11:11 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
- Yes, please. Please add a feature where the author of the issue can be changed. Now it's just too much hassle to edit...
- 10:38 Redmine Feature #24629 (Closed): Add option to decide default value for "I don't want to be notified of c...
- It looks to me that the option *"I don't want to be notified of changes that I make myself"* is set by default, and t...
- 15:44 Redmine Feature #19903: Change textfield to textarea for "Exclude attachments by name"
- Any possibility to get this implemented? Having to add new image-names to 40 different logo-signatures is pretty pain...
- 12:55 Redmine Defect #23829 (Closed): Wrong allow-override example in rdm-mailhandler.rb
- The help-text in the "rdm-manilhandler.rb":http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/repository/revisions/15547/entry/t...
- 11:55 Redmine Feature #19903 (Closed): Change textfield to textarea for "Exclude attachments by name"
- Would it be possible to get the textbox changed to a textarea? It would be easeier to add attachment-names to such field
- 19:02 Redmine Feature #4462: Per Project Emission Address
- Please add this feature. This is really a trivial feature for an setup with multiple projects!
Also available in: Atom