- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 3
- 07:53 Redmine Feature #323: Change status dropdown should not include the current status of the issue.
- That sounds great. If you want to go one step further you
could put two links up there. One called "Assign" to
- 13:25 Redmine Feature #323: Change status dropdown should not include the current status of the issue.
- I see what you're saying. I definitely agree that the
functionality you describe needs to be available. But it
- 22:41 Redmine Feature #323 (Closed): Change status dropdown should not include the current status of the issue.
- When an issue is in Closed status, Closed should not be an option in the Change status dropdown. Same for all other
- 17:21 Redmine Defect #38: Can't view project settings. Unidentified field identifier in views/project/_form.rhtml
- Perfect. That worked. Thanks.
- 10:43 Redmine Defect #38 (Closed): Can't view project settings. Unidentified field identifier in views/project/...
- ActionView::TemplateError (undefined local variable or method `identifier' for #
<Project:0x41117880>) on line #12 o...
- 17:14 Redmine Feature #317 (Closed): Interpret newlines in text
- I created an issue with lots of newlines. I saved the issue.
The text I entered was similar to this:
- 16:33 Redmine Feature #279: issue dependencies
- +1 for this one from me. I use JIRA primarily at work and we
couldn't get our job done without the ability to link is...
Also available in: Atom