- Registered on: 2008-11-16
- Last connection: 2010-12-21
Reported issues: 5
- 02:14 Redmine Feature #746: Versioned issue descriptions
- I think this should be part of the Redmine core, but for now we will try the plugin.
- That solution would be fine.
- 16:55 Redmine Feature #4155: Automatic spent time logging from commit messages
- Erik Lindblom wrote:
> I've tried (#112) @2 and even the older one, refs #112 @2 and neither of them log time aga...
which is a bit overkil...
- 02:14 Redmine Defect #2753 (Closed): Status CSS Class in issue description is fault-prone
- Related to Defect #2733
Same applies to the status css class...
- 23:55 Redmine Defect #2733: Priority CSS Class in issue description is fault-prone
- Jup, just look at the sourcecode of this page....
- 17:36 Redmine Defect #2733 (Closed): Priority CSS Class in issue description is fault-prone
- The priority CSS class in issue description can be wrong if
your priority contains spaces.
Priority: Keep in Mind...
- 01:37 Redmine Feature #2337: Highlight overdue Tickets
- Thanks it is really usefull, but closed tickets should not be overdue since they are closed.
Could you fix this litt...
- 01:21 Redmine Feature #2651 (Closed): Calendar Highlight own issues
- Could you please add a css class to the calendar items that are owned by the user.
This way they could be highlighte...
- 20:51 Redmine Feature #2337: Highlight overdue Tickets
- Yeah I mean the issue list as well as my issues.
A CSS class would be a good solution.
Also available in: Atom