- Registered on: 2008-11-25
- Last connection: 2016-07-30
Reported issues: 4
- 08:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
- Brad Rushworth wrote:
> Any ideas how to fix this?
The fix to get the Redmine Delete Project plugin working again...
- 08:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
- Koji Chikamoto wrote:
> I fixed it work with my redmine-2.2.0 environment.
> Please try.
I've tried this with Re...
- 14:17 Redmine Feature #3647: Data Import/Export System
- Sudhanshu Agrawal wrote:
> Hey Brad did you get a chance to release it under GNU? I am in a similar need. Please poi...
- 01:53 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginCharts (#4)
- 13:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
- The original download location for this plugin seems to have disappeared. I have provided a URL mirror:
- 23:47 Redmine Feature #3647: Data Import/Export System
- John NWW wrote:
> +1 It looks like these guys figured out a way. http://www.hostedredmine.com/news/500
I manage H...
- 03:18 Redmine Feature #4015: Make app settings overridable at project level
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Allow some application settings (eg. Theme) to be overridden at project level.
- 03:14 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
- I'm the administrator of "HostedRedmine.com":https://www.hostedredmine.com/, a free community service.
- 13:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: the redmine_screenshot_paste could not support redmine 1.4.X
- Have a look at #9778
Also, I have not been able to get @redmine_screenshot_paste@ to work with redmine 1.4.X eithe...
- 16:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
- If anyone has problems with this plugin after upgrading to Redmine 1.4, go to #9778.
Also available in: Atom