- Registered on: 2008-02-04
- Last connection: 2021-05-28
Reported issues: 35
- 12:29 Redmine Patch #35324 (New): Preload principal and roles in members#index
@MembersController#index@ should preload the principal and roles of the members.
When this data is not prel...
- 16:29 Redmine Patch #35268 (New): Issue.acts_as_searchable columns option cleanup
Just for the sake of completeness, in @Issue.acts_as_searchable@ the @columns@ option should specify the table...
- 16:01 Redmine Patch #35267 (Closed): German translation update (jstoolbar-de.js)
The German jstoolbar language file contains two untranslated items.
I have attached a patch with the German...
- 16:06 Redmine Defect #33341 (Closed): Time entry user is shown twice in the User drop-down when editing spent time
When editing Spent Time the current time entry user is shown twice in the _User_ drop-down.
This is because...
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #33085 (Closed): Unable to update the values of a custom field for enumerations when multi...
When I add a custom field to an enumeration and the custom field has the "Multiple values" option set, it is n...
- 11:23 Redmine Patch #32238 (Closed): Improvement of the German translation
I have revised the German translation and made minor changes to 51 items.
Patches for @trunk@ and @4.0-stab...
- 18:12 Redmine Feature #17460: MySQL 5.7 support
- Does it make sense to retry the transaction inside the @Issue@ class?
- 14:42 Redmine Patch #26130 (Closed): Refactor "multiple_values_detail" struct creation
In the "IssuesHelper#details_to_strings":/projects/redmine/repository/entry/trunk/app/helpers/issues_helper.rb...
- 13:58 Redmine Patch #24587 (Closed): Improve custom fields list performance
- The custom fields list displays the number of projects the issue custom field is used in by doing a database query fo...
- 18:34 Redmine Defect #20277: "Couldn't find template for digesting" error in the log when sending a thumbnail o...
- You could set @AttachmentsController.etag_with_template_digest = false@.
Also available in: Atom