- Registered on: 2008-02-04
- Last connection: 2022-06-25
Reported issues: 36
- 22:45 Redmine Defect #36940: Chained custom field filter doesn't work for User fields
- I don't think it's necessary to differentiate between @User@ and other classes.
@base_class@ is an ActiveRecord cl...
- 09:55 Redmine Patch #36905: German translation update for 5.0-stable
- How about "Alle bearbeiten"? That also fits the headline of the bulk edit view, which is "Alle ausgewählten Tickets b...
- 09:09 Redmine Feature #35685: Support for MySQL > 5.7 or MariaDB
- I'm not sure, but I know that at certain times of the day we have about 200 to 300 ticket edits per hour.
- 19:50 Redmine Patch #36905: German translation update for 5.0-stable
- In the English locale file @label_query@ is "Custom query", which is roughly "Benutzerdefinierte Abfrage".
- 19:16 Redmine Feature #35685: Support for MySQL > 5.7 or MariaDB
- We have been running Redmine on MySQL 8.0 for more than 1.5 years without any problems. The deadlock problem describe...
- 18:43 Redmine Defect #36940 (Closed): Chained custom field filter doesn't work for User fields
- A chained custom field filter doesn't work for fields with format _User_.
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a *user*...
- 18:16 Redmine Feature #36852: Load and use bash/system ENV variables in config YML files
- You can use ERB tags in your @database.yml@, for example:...
- 12:29 Redmine Feature #35324 (Closed): Preload principal and roles in members#index
@MembersController#index@ should preload the principal and roles of the members.
When this data is not prel...
- 16:29 Redmine Patch #35268 (New): Issue.acts_as_searchable columns option cleanup
Just for the sake of completeness, in @Issue.acts_as_searchable@ the @columns@ option should specify the table...
- 16:01 Redmine Patch #35267 (Closed): German translation update (jstoolbar-de.js)
The German jstoolbar language file contains two untranslated items.
I have attached a patch with the German...
Also available in: Atom