- IRC nick: saugat
- Registered on: 2011-03-09
- Last connection: 2013-10-30
Reported issues: 0
- I am currently using redmine_meetings plugin in redmine 1.4.7 under ubuntu server.
I have successfully installed the...
- 01:17 Redmine Plugins: RE: Meetings Plugin is not working with 1.4
- Finally the error was solved. The error was due to the extra `/` at the end of server IP.
Changing the server ip fr...
- 03:58 Redmine Plugins: RE: BigBlueButton Plugin Problems
- Laurent Dairaine wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, but I confirm this is the same problem : the bbb link does not appe...
- 04:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: Meetings Plugin is not working with 1.4
- Full Trace error gives following result:...
- 01:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: Meetings Plugin is not working with 1.4
- I did try to open the link and it come to end with ...
- 17:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Meetings Plugin is not working with 1.4
- Yes the server is running well and plugin configuration is also setup well. I can access the BBB server demo api thro...
- 08:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Meetings Plugin is not working with 1.4
- I am testing meeting plugin in redmine 1.4 but whenever I try to open the the conference from mail, it always throws ...
- I am developing a plugin, in which i need to restrict the plugin to be accessed only from LAN only i.e. it should not...
- how to mail the generated pdf automatically. pdf.Output generates "Export.pdf" in the client browser but i want to se...
- 03:55 Redmine Help: RE: NetBeans connection
- Yes redmine can work with netbeans. Check the link to configure netbeans to work with redmine.
Also available in: Atom