- Registered on: 2008-12-06
- Last connection: 2014-08-11
Reported issues: 2
- 11:02 Redmine Feature #10384: Versions REST API - Please add the WIKI field in the XML output
- Please show "sharing", "status" value of Version in the json output
- 05:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New iPhone app RedminePro for Redmine Site
- Hi Aleksey,
I have add a new issue in RedminePro support site http://redminepro.jawasoft.com/issues/121.
- 04:30 Redmine Feature #6727: Add/remove issue watchers via REST API
- 04:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New iPhone app RedminePro for Redmine Site
- "RedminePro":http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/redminepro/id415596033?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8 is still being improved. Version 2....
- 07:15 Redmine Defect #6667: REST API call with POST/PUT
- Holger Just wrote:
> The REST API does *not* use your username and password via basic auth. Instead, each account ha...
- 07:13 Redmine Defect #10287: Basic Auth not allowd?
- Related to #8530
- 06:14 Redmine Defect #10287: Basic Auth not allowd?
- Please sign out first before access http://www.redmine.org/users/current.json
- 05:59 Redmine Defect #10287 (Closed): Basic Auth not allowd?
- When I try http://www.redmine.org/users/current.json
and Http://demo.redmine.org/users/current.json , enter login/...
- 03:47 Redmine Feature #7671: REST API for reading attachments
Also available in: Atom