- IRC nick: mt
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2021-10-07
Reported issues: 0
- 23:55 Redmine Development: RE: Not able to generate API Key
I think the doc should have said:
*Enable REST web service* in Administration -> Settings -> API.
You would ...
- 10:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin to flash notice to user from script
- Actually that was a demonstration of a possible integration with a PBX system that would notify incoming calls and al...
- 23:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change Main Menu
- Usually, yes.
- 11:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change Main Menu
- I'm using 4.1.1.
It works for me:
- 01:38 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Update project over REST api
- Maybe it is not supported in 3.3.3.
In my 4.1.1 installation, it works fine:...
- 01:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change Main Menu
- There might be a simpler way but you could use this plugin:
- 15:46 Redmine Help: RE: Sending formatted text when creating or adding comments to tickets
- Ah. I realized I just need to send content in HTML and it will work.
I need to create/update issues via REST API.
But the redmine server is configured to use:
Text formatting: C...
- 14:31 Redmine Help: RE: Error during create Issues
if I am not mistaken, I saw some reports about this problem related to presence of some plugins. If you are usi...
- 00:43 Redmine Help: RE: Error during create Issues
you should send the parameters in a request body like this:
curl -H "X-Redmine-API-Key: API_KEY" -X POST -H '...
Also available in: Atom