- Login: Scorcher
- Registered on: 2011-04-09
- Last connection: 2015-03-18
- 13:34 Redmine Defect #18834 (Resolved): parent_issue_id in REST API request does not work
- Sorry for disturbing.
It was my fault. This action should be enabled via ACL for this user. This checkbox was unset.
- 07:23 Redmine Defect #18834 (Closed): parent_issue_id in REST API request does not work
- I am trying to create ticket with parent ticket.
First of all i am creating parent ticket:...
- 06:40 Redmine Defect #11289: LDAP authentication with group filter issue
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> According to ruby net/ldap which is used by Redmine, this filter is invalid:
- 07:44 Redmine Defect #11289: LDAP authentication with group filter issue
- It does not work for me on redmine 2.6.0.
My filter is "(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(sambaAcctFlags=[U ]))"...
- 14:55 Redmine Defect #15624 (Closed): Redmine fields inside mail notifications should be mime-encoded
- 15:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: ToDo lists plugin
- david lyons wrote:
> @ivan and ricardo...
> I dont really know what to do from here. I cant reproduce the error...
- 19:07 Redmine Plugins: RE: Sidebar Issue Control
- Thomas Ruffler wrote:
> I have installed this plugin to my redmine 1.1.0 version.
> Now i have th...
Also available in: Atom