- Login: jfine
- Registered on: 2011-04-14
- Last connection: 2019-03-23
- 21:12 Redmine Feature #31026 (Closed): Upgrade to Rails 18.104.22.168
> Rails 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 5.1....
- 23:17 Redmine Defect #14015: Ruby hangs when adding a subtask
- Huge thanks guys. We just upgraded our 1.4.4 install to 2.3.1 and were running into 100% CPU / RAM / swap usage, DB t...
- 22:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrading from 1.4 to 2.1 vs 2.2
- Ah, gotcha. So for the most part each version is really just adding features not really breaking backwards compatibil...
- 18:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrading from 1.4 to 2.1 vs 2.2
That is a good point, may as well go to the most recent version, I'm a bit of a curious OCD person and would st...
- I have a Redmine 1.4 install and am considering upgrading it to 2.x. I still need to make sure the plugins are compat...
- 06:42 Redmine Help: RE: What does "no such file to load -- mysql" mean?
- Don't want to revive an old thread but I just ran into this issue and it was due to upgrading Ruby from 1.8.7 to 1.9....
Also available in: Atom