- Registered on: 2011-05-02
- Last connection: 2020-11-11
Reported issues: 0
- 18:41 Redmine Feature #31300: Automatically switch between native date picker and custom date picker based on m...
- Please take into consideration https://www.redmine.org/issues/23224#note-5 (maybe #23224 is related to this issue) an...
- 15:16 Redmine Defect #23224: Datepicker doesn't obey the user's settings format
- Same problem on 3.4.6 (two years later); basically after each Redmine update we have to touch the code and disable na...
- 15:03 Redmine Defect #23224: Datepicker doesn't obey the user's settings format
- Version 3.3.3 is still affected by this issue.
- 18:43 Redmine Defect #23224: Datepicker doesn't obey the user's settings format
- "Maxim Krušina":/users/574, as a temporary solution I ended up reverting @c418fab8a76b7672c4f341fb7c3e203ae92b50c0@ -...
- 18:21 Redmine Patch #19468: Replace jQuery UI Datepicker with native browser date fields when available
- Native date picker breaks Redmine Settings, see #23224.
- 17:59 Redmine Defect #23224: Datepicker doesn't obey the user's settings format
- Yes, making native date&time pickers optional (or just not use them at all) would be great.
There is absolutely no...
- 16:18 Redmine Patch #11898: Inheritable issue categories
It would be great to have something like this in the official codebase.
- 16:14 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
For the moment I duplicate the categories on the sub-projects, but besides having to do the same work twice -- ...
- 17:41 Redmine Feature #1278: Creating global (default) categories.
- 10:13 Redmine Feature #5487: Allow subtasks to cross projects
- Thanks Filip,
Time is my only enemy too :) but I will try to find some time to test your changes and I will give y...
Also available in: Atom