- Login: yebo
- Registered on: 2009-01-13
- Last connection: 2013-05-07
- 13:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Installing Redmine on Windows Server 2008 R2 and Apache with Thin as a windows service
- you might need to add -c d:\pathto\redmine to AppParameters
DATA: Thin startup ...
- 04:20 Redmine Defect #8611 (Closed): rake/rdoctask is deprecated
- whenever I raked something(like, rake db:migrate), I got this warning:...
- 03:23 Redmine Defect #7688: Redmine's trunk (rails 2.3.11) doesn't work with Mongrel 1.1.x
- We use patch_for_mongrel.rb and mongrel.rb together, it is fine for now.
Ivan Cenov wrote:
> "Most Active This We...
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #2664: Mercurial: Repository path encoding of non UTF-8 characters
- wow, these patches work great!!
it seems even better than before, at least now issues can be linked with r####
- 05:00 Redmine Defect #2664: Mercurial: Repository path encoding of non UTF-8 characters
- please fix this first in later version of redmine(like 1.1.2?) if #4455 Mercurial overhaul could not be done soon.
- 11:20 Redmine Feature #4455: Mercurial overhaul
- Marcel Gmür wrote:
> bo ye: this issue is not just one patch, it is a quite big Patch Queue ;-)
I just wish p...
- 03:25 Redmine Feature #4455: Mercurial overhaul
- I think this issue should be a feature tracker, rather than a patch tracker.
- 09:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: post-commit hook running Repository.fetch_changesets for windows, solved!
- I came across this solution from http://www.nabble.com/A-solution-for-starting-background-jobs-on-Windows-from-post-c...
- within post-commit.bat, you have...
Also available in: Atom