- Registered on: 2009-01-16
- Last connection: 2011-01-18
Reported issues: 7
- 09:06 Redmine Defect #4725: Error displaying Project's Settings when repository configured
- Still present with version 1.0.0 and rails 2.3.5.
I'm able to fix the problem by replacing the _repository.root_ur...
- 18:13 Redmine Feature #2563 (Closed): issue tracker should be own tab in project settings
- While all the other parameters in the main settings tab are 'real metadata', the trackers list belongs into it's own ...
- 20:15 Redmine Feature #2558 (New): Assign all new issues to myself
- As the main developer for all the projects in my redmine instance, I would like to get all the bugs I file assigned t...
- 20:11 Redmine Feature #2557 (Closed): Subscribe me as member to all projects
- As the main developer of all the projects in my redmine instance, I would like to get added as a member to all new pr...
- 20:08 Redmine Feature #2556 (New): Add myself as member to all projects I contribute
- My use case:
We're three guys working on some projects. Not everybody is involved in every project. But as soon as s...
- 15:38 Redmine Feature #2523 (Closed): batch-mode for "mass" issue filing
- Sometimes I'm on a bug filing spree. On these occasions I like to just file one bug after the other, to record all th...
- 15:33 Redmine Feature #2522 (Closed): Subject field should get focus in 'New issue' form
- I like on-load focus on forms like the 'New issue' form. It makes not using the mouse one step simpler.
- 15:26 Redmine Feature #2521 (Closed): Allow specifying default categories
- I use a set of categories in all my projects. I would like to be able to specify a set of categories that's available...
Also available in: Atom