- Registered on: 2009-01-30
- Last connection: 2010-09-22
Reported issues: 2
- 23:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Graphs plugin
- In response to my own reply above, I've just read the related thread "here":http://www.redmine.org/boards/3/topics/50...
- 23:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Graphs plugin
- Great plugin thanks! Just what's needed after migrating from Mantis and it's poor but useful graphs.
We've noted a...
- 23:17 Redmine Feature #3389: Increase speed of Repository.fetch_changesets
- Eric Davis wrote:
> I would suggest removing that from your post commit hook. Or backgrounding the process:
- 22:59 Redmine Defect #3087: Revision referring to issues across all projects
- Zarooba Rozruba wrote:
> Jean-Philippe Lang committed part of the fix through ticket #3376
I've applied the attac...
- 22:46 Redmine Defect #3376: Moving an issue to another project copies the associations revisions instead of upd...
- This issue is linked to #3087
- 13:10 Redmine Defect #3376 (Resolved): Moving an issue to another project copies the associations revisions ins...
- After a svn update, this fix appears to have correctly resolved the issue. Thanks.
- 18:14 Redmine Feature #2667: subversion commit info modification (using hook)
- For a possible workaround see (this worked for me on win platform):
- 18:12 Redmine Defect #3376 (Closed): Moving an issue to another project copies the associations revisions inste...
- When moving a issue from one project to another, the SCM revision associations are also copied instead of being updat...
- 00:19 Redmine Defect #2638 (New): LDAP authentication should allow username to contain space(s)
- It is not uncommon for Windows AD servers to allow spaces in the user name (sAMAccountName) but currently redmine doe...
- 18:30 Redmine Feature #594: Remove limit on subproject nesting
- Please disregard the above. This was a PEBKAC....project jump list appears once users are assigned projects!
Also available in: Atom