- IRC nick: ivankanis
- Registered on: 2011-08-01
- Last connection: 2014-03-10
Reported issues: 6
- 19:03 Redmine Feature #16084 (New): We would like to order the appearance of custom field
- We have a custom field called 'severity'
We would like it to appear on the new issue form right after the 'priorit...
- 09:53 Redmine Defect #8962: Unknown variable or method salt when logging in
- You can close this.
- 15:38 Redmine Feature #13792 (Closed): Fixing via git push should not break workflow
- We are running Redmine to 2.2.0.
Our typical workflow is New -> Assigned -> Fixed -> Verified -> Close
When we ...
- 21:39 Redmine Feature #12814 (Reopened): Ability to specify target version sort order
- I know it has changed. I do not think it is a duplicate.
I am asking for a way to have the same order as 1.0.3.
- I am trying to have issues that do not have a target version to be last on the list of issues. It use to behave that ...
- 10:52 Redmine Feature #12807 (Resolved): Add template per project for new issue
- Yes it works you can close.
- 17:56 Redmine Feature #12814: Ability to specify target version sort order
- I had a little time to look at this.
Undoing Revision 10076 causes issue to be sorted as before.
- 16:07 Redmine Feature #12814 (Reopened): Ability to specify target version sort order
- We have upgraded from 1.0.3 to 2.2.0.
The target version is now showing the oldest version on top which is not ver...
- 10:08 Redmine Feature #12807 (Closed): Add template per project for new issue
- We would like to have text template for the description when creating a new issue. The template would be different de...
- 08:22 Redmine Defect #8962: Unknown variable or method salt when logging in
I do run the production environment. I use the following command to test:
ruby script/server -e production
Also available in: Atom