- Registered on: 2011-08-11
- Last connection: 2013-07-30
Reported issues: 0
- 21:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: An error occurred while sending mail (SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=S...
- Hey, I'm having the same problems. Notifications worked in 2.2.3, failed in 2.3.1 using the exact same configuration....
- 22:50 Redmine Help: RE: email sendding problem when update 2.2.3 to 2.3.0
- I havent had time to look into it. All I know is that I've been upgrading redmine since it was 1.x, and I've never ha...
- 05:22 Redmine Help: RE: email sendding problem when update 2.2.3 to 2.3.0
- So... is it just the three of us that have this issue?
- 11:08 Redmine Help: RE: email sendding problem when update 2.2.3 to 2.3.0
- I just updated from 2.2 to 2.3 and am having the exact same problem. Just started looking into it, but basically ever...
- 20:55 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade from 2.2 to 2.3: --without postgresql not working
- Ah okay I got it. I had the following in my database.yml file:
- 20:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New file perms - 664?
- And this is not the case for the tar.gz file, those all still have the default 644 file perms.
- I noticed that after installed the latest zip on a linux server, most of the file permissions for some (not all) of t...
- I'm getting this error when running bundle install --without postgresql development test:
@An error occurred while...
- 17:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Time & Expense 1.5
- Ah okay. So yes I see that it is working, I guess it's defaulting to the first item according to alphabetical order, ...
- 17:16 Redmine Plugins: RE: Time & Expense 1.5
- Hi Dhanasingh,
Plugin is brilliant, it makes reporting weekly time so easy. I have just updated to 1.5, so I haven...
Also available in: Atom