- Registered on: 2011-09-10
- Last connection: 2015-07-18
Reported issues: 5
- 01:55 Redmine Feature #3956: Login by Email
- 22:32 Redmine Feature #5418: Add Gravatar and edit link to "My account" page
- Updated patch against 2.6.5
- 23:15 Redmine Feature #17142 (New): repository browser ajax call (show) should "recurse" or automatically open ...
It is common, particularly with java code, to have pretty deep directories, each of which may only have one entry.
- 20:00 Redmine Feature #4806: Filter the issue list by issue ids
- +1, but modified...
Recently, I just ran across a situation where I needed to close a large number of errantly fil...
- 17:49 Redmine Defect #5156: Bulk edit form lacks estimated time field
- 19:10 Redmine Feature #3413: Exclude attachments from incoming emails based on file name
S/MIME & company logos could be handled with a configurable filename match in the admin/settings/incoming-email...
- 17:39 Redmine Defect #13539 (Resolved): html entities appear in subject line (aka xml escape codes)
Found the issue, just a regression in rails 2.3.16...
- 21:21 Redmine Defect #13539: html entities appear in subject line (aka xml escape codes)
- Just upgraded to 1.4.7, and the issue is still present.
I do not have permission to update the affected version to...
- 20:24 Redmine Patch #13658 (New): include "In-Reply-To" field to aid email threading for some clients
Patch was made against 1.4.5, but will most likely apply to the 2.x line as well.
- 16:49 Redmine Defect #13539 (Closed): html entities appear in subject line (aka xml escape codes)
We recently performed the security fix for our 1.4.x redmine instance that involved upgrading rails:
Also available in: Atom