- Registered on: 2011-09-15
- Last connection: 2011-09-15
Reported issues: 0
- 14:12 Redmine Help: RE: Installation problem of 1.2.1 on OS X 10.5
- Seems it was multiple versions of Rake that was stopping this working. It for some reason was not finding rubytree. ...
We've been fighting our way through installation of Redmine 1.2.1 on OS X 10.5, and after getting Ruby/Rail...
- 08:06 Redmine Defect #8325: undefined method `name' for "actionmailer":String (RubyGems > 1.6 not supported)
- OK, seems I missed removing the vendor/rails directory and it was still trying that instead, sorry for the bother.
- 07:51 Redmine Defect #8325: undefined method `name' for "actionmailer":String (RubyGems > 1.6 not supported)
- Relative newbie to RoR so please excuse.
Trying to install Redmine on OS X 10.5 client. Running into same errors ...
Also available in: Atom