- Registered on: 2011-10-05
- Last connection: 2014-08-26
Reported issues: 3
- 21:08 Redmine Patch #17748 (New): Subrepositories Fail to Authenticate Internal Users upon Subversion Checkout
- * DBMS: PostgreSQL 8.4.20
* Ruby 1.9.3p547
* Rails 3.2.13
* Redmine 2.2.4.stable.11981
We have setup Apache 2.2...
- 16:43 Redmine Defect #14326 (New): Repository Browser not showing latest revisions
- I have Redmine 2.2.4 setup on the same server which is hosting a Subversion repository. They link up just fine and I...
- 17:13 Redmine Defect #13114 (Resolved): Cannot login after upgrade
- Not a bug - incorrectly configured LDAP settings.
- 16:45 Redmine Defect #13114: Cannot login after upgrade
- I recently upgraded to the latest Redmine (2.2.2.stable.11336) with Ruby (1.8.7 (x86_64-linux)) and Rails (3.2.11). ...
- 15:49 Redmine Defect #13114: Cannot login after upgrade
- I am on RHEL 6 with PostgreSQL, running Apache and passenger.
- 15:48 Redmine Defect #13114 (Closed): Cannot login after upgrade
- Recently I patched my Ruby on Rails to 3.2.11 for Redmine 2.1.6. I have LDAP authentication for most of my users, ho...
- I was wondering if there was a way (or perhaps a plugin?) that would allow a user to log time as a specific role for ...
- 22:37 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion and LDAP
- As it turns out, my second method led me to the solution I was looking for. I was very close with the above authenti...
- I have read many forum entries and tutorials (both here and outside sources) about how to authenticate Redmine for Su...
Also available in: Atom