- Login: James.Ang
- IRC nick: JamesAng
- Registered on: 2011-10-13
- Last connection: 2012-10-11
- 04:59 Redmine Wiki edit: Repositories_access_control_with_apache_mod_dav_svn_and_mod_perl (#43)
- Printer-friendly formatting
- 04:37 Redmine Help: RE: How to upgrade v1.3.0.stable.8419 to v2.1.2 with SVN?
- Vadim, thank you for the further clarification.
- 04:01 Redmine Help: RE: How to upgrade v1.3.0.stable.8419 to v2.1.2 with SVN?
- Hi, thanks for the positive feedback.
Did you complete the update via the 'svn update' commandline at the redmine ...
I've currently v1.3.0.stable.8419 installed via SVN checkout method.
I intend to upgrade to v2.1.2 and wish...
- 04:22 Redmine Help: RE: Repository page (Git) shows 404 since upgrade to 1.2.1
No need to apologies for such matters. (^^,)
The wiki might have to be amended to tell user to point to the...
- 11:32 Redmine Feature #285: Tracker role-based permissioning
- 11:30 Redmine Help: RE: Repository page (Git) shows 404 since upgrade to 1.2.1
the 404 problem has been solved by pointing to the @.git@ folder of the cloned "normal" repository.
- 07:57 Redmine Help: RE: Repository page (Git) shows 404 since upgrade to 1.2.1
- Is it that we must point the GIT SCM to a bare repository?
Can it point to a working git repository where changes ...
- 08:40 Redmine Defect #9429 (Resolved): Percentage Done of Subtasks of Subtask are not updated
- I found out that the "Calculate the issue done ratio with" "Use the Issue Field" option in Administration was changed...
- 04:14 Redmine Defect #9429: Percentage Done of Subtasks of Subtask are not updated
- A future update to this defect:
The "% Done" property of all issues (including creating "New Issue") are now gone!...
Also available in: Atom