- IRC nick: yac
- Registered on: 2011-11-24
- Last connection: 2017-12-07
Reported issues: 11
- 21:10 Redmine Defect #20987: "h3(#my_anchor). My title" does not work
- I can't find this change in changelog or issues to explain why this change was made and how to transion to the new he...
- 07:04 Redmine Feature #675: Anti-spam or captcha for issues
- https://github.com/yaccz/redmine-spam-users might be useful once you have too much spam accounts to deal with manually.
- 00:59 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
- @Beni Bilme Have you considered spinning up multiple instances of redmine for each department?
- 14:59 Redmine Feature #15247 (New): Group definition by set operations on other groups
- So if you have groups eg "mechanical engineers", "electrical engineers" you can define group "engineers" to be a unio...
- 14:01 Redmine Feature #15246 (New): User groups whose members are different for each project.
- We are a shop with several different departments like Software, Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
My idea is t...
- 06:57 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
we need to fragment projects into subprojects in order to not disclose VCS repositories to departments that don...
- 14:08 Redmine Feature #15164 (Closed): Make it possible to add group as a watcher
- Make it possible to add group as a watcher. So all users of the group will be watching eg. an issue.
- 13:00 Redmine Patch #8383: Display subprojects as individual unordered list items on project overview
- 21:58 Redmine Feature #7057: Send email notification on subtask and parent updates
- +1 I'd expect this to be already implemented by now, it was a surprise.
Also available in: Atom