- Login: rfuser045
- Registered on: 2008-02-03
- 16:17 Redmine Feature #586 (Closed): I would like to be able to filter for issues with Priority >= High
- We're using RedMine more and more, and it's great!
But now filtering and searching are more important, because I've ...
- 18:04 Redmine Defect #73 (Closed): Can't filter on custom field
- Hi -- Being able to add custom "issues" fields is great, but I really want to be able to filter, based on
- 11:27 Redmine Feature #387 (New): Support for Linux passwords
- In our environment, all of the people that use use redMine have Linux accounts on the machine that runs redMine. It
- 20:55 Redmine Feature #383: Should be able to associate an issue with an svn revision
- Thanks for pointing this out -- this is a different
implementation than I had in mind, but it gives me exactly
- 15:09 Redmine Feature #384 (Closed): svn management for PostgreSQL users
- The svn integration is really cool! But it would be even cooler if it could be used by PostgreSQL users in addition
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #383 (Closed): Should be able to associate an issue with an svn revision
- When closing an issue, it would be nice to be able to provide the svn revision number of the change that resolved the...
- 09:42 Redmine Feature #382 (Closed): Default "Assigned to" based on "Category"
- In many cases, the person who originates an issue does not know who should be assigned to handle it. But they can ma...
Also available in: Atom