- Login: bwlang
- Registered on: 2009-03-24
- Last connection: 2013-09-18
- 06:49 Redmine Defect #14933 (Closed): Parent issues default to highest priority child issue, should be highest priority *OPEN* child issue
- Completing an urgent child issue should reduce the priority of the parent task to the highest priority open child iss...
- I have enhanced the rake task that send reminder messages to allow more control over which issues will be notified ab...
- 06:35 Redmine Defect #14400: Email Reminder doesn't have the right behavior
- I also had this itch... here's a patch to enable more fine grained control of reminder emails
- 13:25 Redmine Defect #8551: Bulk edit leads to 404
- Oher rails applications work fine... including mine.
So i think this might be worth some further investigation abou...
- 22:59 Redmine Defect #8551: Bulk edit leads to 404
- ps: to disable pagespeed on just one vhost
- 22:37 Redmine Defect #8551: Bulk edit leads to 404
- I have this issue on my passenger powered setup as well.
I'm also using google's mod pagespeed.
When I disable mo...
- 03:27 Redmine Defect #4259: Activity feed does not show all changeset activity
- I can confirm that this is fixed in 8.4.1, but I think you probably want to put something into the release notes or r...
- 20:50 Redmine Defect #4259 (Closed): Activity feed does not show all changeset activity
- I think it only shows the first commit from the first day in the time window
I think this may be a bug in postgres...
Also available in: Atom