- Login: tohosaku
- Registered on: 2020-12-08
- Last connection: 2023-12-01
- 15:44 Redmine Feature #36320: Migrate to Rails 7.1
- Sorry for your time.
It is difficult to fix autoload_paths after initialize, so I've changed the method.
- 13:13 Redmine Feature #36320: Migrate to Rails 7.1
- A fix included in rails 7.1.2 (https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/49636) causes autoloading of plugins to fail.
- 12:49 Redmine Defect #38493: The related issues count on the issue view is not updated after deleting one of the related issues
- Sorry, the fixed patch is available
- 13:35 Redmine Patch #37558: Update webdrivers to 5.0
- This is my mistake.
I did not notice this because I was testing with SELENIUM_REMOTE_URL set at hand.
I fixed the p...
- Hello Dmitry!
I have written patches for the Asset Pipeline with theme and plugin support, assuming you upgrade to...
- 17:48 Redmine Feature #39111 (New): Asset Pipeline Integration in Redmine for Rails 7 without modifying existing themes
- This patch enables the Asset Pipeline in Redmine, assuming you have upgraded to Rails 7(#36320).
Until Rails 6.1, ...
- 17:42 Redmine Feature #36320: Migrate to Rails 7.1
- I've updated a patch that is compatible with Rails 7.1 beta. As for the WebDriver patch, I have linked it to "another...
- 17:40 Redmine Patch #39110 (Closed): Replacing request_store with ActiveSupport::CurrentAttributes
- Redmine utilizes the request_store gem to maintain a record of currently logged-in users.
However, Rails itself offe...
- 17:38 Redmine Patch #39109 (Closed): Improving Test Reliability with Capybara Assertions
- According to Capybara's documentation, Capybara will automatically wait until the HTML condition is met if you use th...
- 17:35 Redmine Patch #37558: Update webdrivers to 5.0
- As per the following pull request, selenium-webdriver 4.11 or later does not require the webdriver description in the...
Also available in: Atom