- Registered on: 2009-04-15
- Last connection: 2009-05-23
Reported issues: 4
- 20:37 Redmine Feature #3382: Ability to select only source code without line numbers
This bugs me as well
- 20:36 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
- +1 for including this in 0.9
I would really like to apply this patch, but don't want to revert to r2065.
- 12:46 Redmine Defect #3363 (Resolved): Current trunk broke redmine
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Your database doesn't seem to be properly upgraded. You shouldn't have any projects with...
- 02:37 Redmine Defect #3363 (Closed): Current trunk broke redmine
- I have a redmine instance that I use to test the latest code. I have a script that dumps my main remdine instance, lo...
- 19:54 Redmine Defect #3238 (Closed): Typo in JS file
Slightly amusing; but you might wan...
- Can I change the default column set for the issue tracker of a specific project? Globally changing it would work too,...
- How can I make a custom field for a specific project's bug tracker? Do I have to create another tracker for that proj...
- 03:25 Redmine Feature #3186 (Closed): Custom Field - Multi Select
- It would be nice to have a custom field multi-select box (or an array of checkboxes). For example, we could have a "U...
- 02:01 Redmine Feature #3174: Project category tree
- Andrew Chaika wrote:
> In trunk version (0.9) project nesting is unlimited
I'm having issues upgrading. I keep on...
- 06:26 Redmine Feature #3174 (Closed): Project category tree
- It would be nice to have a project category tree, where you could stick projects in "folders" to organize them better...
Also available in: Atom