- Login: acosonic
- IRC nick: acosonic
- Registered on: 2009-04-15
- Last connection: 2023-08-22
- 10:54 Redmine Feature #24763: Force SSL when Setting.protocol is "https"
- @Sheng_Zen_fan did you restart Redmine after changing that...?
Also try the code that Go Maeda wrote: #24763#note-...
- 22:39 Redmine Defect #37030: Requests fail with "Can't verify CSRF token authenticity" in mail handler
- Same problem is with issue_relations_controller.rb I have fixed it by adding
- 07:31 Redmine Defect #37192 (New): Missing datepicker-en-US.js
- when /projects URL is accessed, and english by default installation is used, this occurs in log file...
- 10:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Error parsing svn output: #<REXML::ParseException: No close tag for /lists/list>
- Eventually it worked for me for expired certificate once I did svn co in temp folder, as user under which Redmine run...
- 09:12 Redmine Feature #5458: Extend Start/Due date to include time
- Can we get this to become candidate for future release?
This feature is wanted by the many...
- 10:50 Redmine Feature #37176 (New): Mutli language public queries
- I can't find any reference for this feature so I am making a request for one.
Public queries should display in use...
- 10:14 Redmine Feature #3972: Translation for field values
- What's going on with this? Candidate for some future release?
- 13:21 Redmine Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially)
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Here is a screenshot.
This ticket should not be closed...
- 13:18 Redmine Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues
- +1 again and I don't agree that #14318 should be closed!
- 08:16 Redmine Patch #7610: Patch providing issue journal rollback
- This should probably be added as a setting for "paranoid mode"...
Also available in: Atom