- Registered on: 2021-04-25
- Last connection: 2021-05-14
Reported issues: 1
- 14:05 Redmine Defect #35224: Adding new project impossible with mandatory custom field of type users
- Ok, can we move this into the Open Features list then somehow?
Summary: Custom field 'users' should be split into ...
- 11:44 Redmine Defect #35224: Adding new project impossible with mandatory custom field of type users
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Marc Cramer wrote:
> > Expected behaviour:
> > - Find a prefilled list of users in the dro...
- 21:35 Redmine Defect #35224 (New): Adding new project impossible with mandatory custom field of type users
- Redmine: 4.1.2
I was just hit by this issue, kind of a logical bug:
- 13:20 Redmine Development: RE: Safely manipulate SQL database directly (bypassing redmine API) ?
- What a pitty. So I stick to:
- Read-only SQL access
- Write through Redmine's API
Thanks a lot for that detail...
is there a safe way to access the underlaying SQL database and change the
database directly, thus bypassing r...
Also available in: Atom