- Registered on: 2009-04-25
- Last connection: 2011-12-04
Reported issues: 1
- 22:47 Redmine Feature #3816: Allow pasting screenshots from clipboard
- First I'd like to say I really like this plugin and use it often.
I've recently updated to latest release of JAVA on...
- 19:00 Redmine Feature #3169: Multiple repositories for projects
- 20:21 Redmine Help: RE: Sending emails not working after conversion to 1.0.4 from 0.9.5 using same email.yml
- Some notes here
1) I am using rackspace as my email host which is where the SMTP server is for my redmine account...
- 23:40 Redmine Help: RE: Sending emails not working after conversion to 1.0.4 from 0.9.5 using same email.yml
- Correction in body of post - my last redmine was 0.9.5 not 0.9.6
- I'v been using redmine since 0.8 something or other.
I updated to 0.9.6 a while ago and recently upgraded to 1.0.4
- What is the generally accepted practice for when / what qualifies for marking an issue 'Resolved' vs 'Closed'?
- 21:38 Redmine Defect #5788 (Resolved): Problem upgrading from 0.8.x
- Ok, slightly embarrassed... but still this should be noted for others I suppose.
I thought I had updated to passen...
- 21:10 Redmine Defect #5788: Problem upgrading from 0.8.x
- I tried exiting out of Firefox, restarting and trying again.
This time I get redirected to login (I suppose I was lo...
- 20:51 Redmine Defect #5788: Problem upgrading from 0.8.x
I found this discussion http://code.google.com/p/phusion-passenger/issues/detail?id=354 regarding this err...
- 20:32 Redmine Defect #5788 (Closed): Problem upgrading from 0.8.x
- Ruby = 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 72) [x86_64-linux]
Rails = 2.3.5
Rack = 1.0.1
Passenger = 2.2.15
Also available in: Atom