- Registered on: 2012-05-23
- Last connection: 2013-08-01
Reported issues: 3
- 12:48 Redmine Defect #14571 (New): When updating an issue, start and end date are invalid
- I have just upgraded from Redmine 2.2.0 to 2.3.2. Since upgrading, when we click Update on an issue the Start Date an...
- 10:56 Redmine Feature #12713: Microsoft SQLServer support
- I'm really pleased to see this feature as we run Redmine on SQL Server 2005 at the moment. Here are some of my notes ...
- 14:50 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineReceivingEmails (#56)
- Removed fullstop so that link to issue 5864 is not broken
- 18:05 Redmine Patch #5007: Time spent displayed in human readable format (hours minutes)
- +1 for this
- 12:48 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
I'm looking to enable the scenario in #6373 as well as allowing users to report an issue on behalf of someone e...
- 18:14 Redmine Defect #11075: "Manage members" permission allows user to elevate own permissions
- That's a good question and your scenario seems reasonable, so I'm not sure what the answer should be.
Here's the s...
- 17:35 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Users (#5)
- <auth_source_id> working on Redmine 2.0.0, Ruby 1.8.7, Rails 3.2.3 with LDAP authentication mode
- 16:36 Redmine Defect #11075 (New): "Manage members" permission allows user to elevate own permissions
- 1. Create a role which has only one permission, "Manage members".
2. Create a user who is not in any groups, but is ...
- 16:23 Redmine Defect #3984: On-the-fly user creation fails silently if LDAP attribute is not found for new user
- I also see this on Redmine 2.0.0. For a user with no email address the initial login attempt responds with "Invalid u...
- 11:21 Redmine Defect #11002: Duplicate field in query breaks Roadmap view
- For anyone hitting this problem and reading this, it looks like a better fix is to change line 34 to:
@trackers = ...
Also available in: Atom