- Registered on: 2012-05-30
- Last connection: 2013-05-23
Reported issues: 3
- 11:23 Redmine Feature #11049: Multiple types of Custom Field
- Agree with Preter's comment
- 11:01 Redmine Defect #14134 (Closed): Redmine Demo Site cannot add a New Value in Administration > Enumerations
- I register an account to have my own Redmine Demo website
I found it always fai...
- 13:41 Redmine Patch #2931: Templating for description of new tickets by Tracker
- Can you have a patch for 2.0-stable?
Thanks a lot
- 04:14 Redmine Defect #11066 (Reopened): Can the issue number described in commit message link to related issue ...
- Sorry to reopen it that I still need to clarify something
I know the configuration in "Referencing keywords" can mak...
- 13:58 Redmine Defect #11066 (Closed): Can the issue number described in commit message link to related issue on...
- In our company, there are more than one issue tracking systems
That means the commit messages will be like "Fix AID ...
- 10:30 Redmine Feature #11049 (New): Multiple types of Custom Field
- Is it possible to have a custom field which belongs to multiple type?
One situation is that when create one New Issu...
- 05:00 Redmine Help: RE: Email Configuration /redmine/config/configuration.yml
- Hi, Julien,
Did you just remove the comment of the example and add your mail setting?
if yes, I guess it might b...
Also available in: Atom