- Registered on: 2012-06-08
- Last connection: 2015-06-16
Reported issues: 1
- do you also have this problem?
- 11:12 Redmine Defect #20099 (Closed): subtask can't listed under the father issue
- when i created some subtasks in a issue, it display in "Issues" interface is incorrect, part of subtasks can't listed...
- my company used saml as sso service, today i installed redmine_omniauth_saml on my redmine system(2.6.1), but when i ...
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #13419: Scheduled vs. Actual issue time
- Good idea! +99999
- i saw there a "copied from" and "copied to" in related issue, but can't find out the explanation in redmine website, ...
- 03:00 Redmine Help: RE: how to fix:unable to convert "\x90" from ASCII-8BIT to UTF-8 ?
- I fixed this problem, it should install the newest rdoc.gem at first.
- 12:27 Redmine Help: RE: help: cannot load such file -- 2.0/mysql_api
- i fixed this problem:
gem install -l mysql2-0.2.18.gem -- '--with-mysql-lib="C:\WAMP\MySQL\lib" --with-mysql-include...
- Dear all, could you please help me on this question? thanks!
- i installed ruby2.0.0 and want to use redmine 2.5.2, but there always have this problem and thin can't start:
is there a way to know which version mapping with which revision in redmine? thanks!
Also available in: Atom