- Login: maciej.pankanin
- Registered on: 2022-02-24
- Last connection: 2023-01-17
- 11:08 Redmine Defect #38184 (New): Production ready database back-ends - wiki update
- Recently my company was performing a big _Redmine_ deploy (4.2.X with _SQL Server_). After sometime users started to ...
- 12:40 Redmine Defect #37762: Project form - editable custom fields
- BTW Don't you think it would be an desirable core feature? I mean ability to set which roles can edit specific custom...
- 12:02 Redmine Defect #37762 (New): Project form - editable custom fields
- Recently I was developing plugin which adds _Editable by_ to project's custom fields (works similar to _Visible by_)....
- 20:14 Redmine Feature #36701: Update Chart.js to 3.7.1
- Made an update following this guide: https://www.chartjs.org/docs/latest/getting-started/v3-migration.html
- 20:57 Redmine Feature #36701 (Closed): Update Chart.js to 3.7.1
- Redmine is now using 2.8.0 which was released almost 3 years ago (14 Mar 2019). There are use cases in which plugin d...
Also available in: Atom