- Registered on: 2008-03-14
- Last connection: 2013-06-06
Reported issues: 15
- 04:55 Redmine Patch #14223: Fix icon transparency issues
- And again... smushed them - glad I uploaded as noticed the size grew!
- 04:47 Redmine Patch #14223: Fix icon transparency issues
- Attached is corrected wiki_edit.png; above was original version.
- 04:25 Redmine Patch #14223 (Closed): Fix icon transparency issues
- Most of the icons in the public/images directory correctly have alpha channels - thanks folks.
Three do not, which...
- 01:45 Redmine Patch #9998 (Closed): Make attachement "Optional Description" less wide
- On my browser, under "New Issue" the attachment "Optional Decription" is pushing out the right side of the screen cre...
- 18:34 Redmine Defect #7183: Svn 4376 breaks table of contents with pre's
- Assigning based on SVN author, forgive me and feel free to change it!
- 18:23 Redmine Defect #7183 (Closed): Svn 4376 breaks table of contents with pre's
- If a wiki document contains headers and pre's (note spaces added below so it doesn't get formatted):
- 12:53 Redmine Patch #6778 (Closed): Wiki compatibility link broken w/o project_id
- Recent versions changed from using :id to :project_id for routing.
One replacement was missed in a compatibility lin...
- 14:09 Redmine Patch #5897 (New): Use issue/forum title in URLs for search engine optimization
- Google and other search engines really want the URL of links to include the subject of the thing being linked to. Fo...
- 12:55 Redmine Feature #2340: Self-registration needs captcha
- +1 for a plugin. I also was having spam problems on my site, it reached several per day, so I hacked into the source...
Also available in: Atom