- Registered on: 2009-06-09
- Last connection: 2009-08-27
Reported issues: 5
- 04:08 Redmine Defect #3789 (Resolved): smtp fatal error and traceback when selecting repository tab
- Our smtp server could not handle a particular address.
It would be nice to get something better than a broken Redm...
- 20:42 Redmine Defect #3789 (Closed): smtp fatal error and traceback when selecting repository tab
- Version: Redmine 0.8.4.stable (PostgreSQL)
Running on: Linux redmine.xxx.com 2.6.18-128.el5 #1 SMP Wed Jan 21 10:4...
- 23:50 Redmine Defect #3685 (Resolved): keep getting duplicate key error
- Postgres got out of sync. A reboot fixed it.
- 23:21 Redmine Defect #3685 (Closed): keep getting duplicate key error
- We keep getting this error when people try to create new issues:
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (PGError: ERROR: ...
- Is this intentional? When you log time, it is allowing a short cut to updating an issue for time related activity. ...
- 01:27 Redmine Defect #3536 (Closed): Case sensitivity in Issue filtering
- "Fee" vs "fee" returns mutually exclusive results. It happens with the subject field, it probably happens with other...
- 16:34 Redmine Defect #3523 (Closed): Table background color directives do not work
- A table, row, or cell directive of the form:
as per the textile reference, is ignored. ...
- 19:07 Redmine Feature #3521 (Closed): Permissions for roles to change fields per tracker/status
- It would be nice to have (possibly in the same page as the workflow administration) a toggle for a role for a tracker...
- 01:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Gantt charts work this way?
- Hi Mischa,
Where is the main code for Gantt charts, i.e. the drawing, sorting, etc? I would like to take a stab a...
- When I put relationships on tasks, they dont show up in the Gantt Chart like I would expect. I.e. I put a task that ...
Also available in: Atom