- Registered on: 2009-06-18
- Last connection: 2016-08-02
Reported issues: 4
- 09:49 Redmine Feature #23493 (Closed): Add group results by due date
- Currently it is not possible to group results by _due date_. For planning purposes this would be nice.
- 18:50 Redmine Feature #10020: Enable global time logging at /time_entries/new
- It looks like this goes against the architecture of redmine. It really expects a project to be set. I'm thinking to a...
- 18:27 Redmine Feature #10020: Enable global time logging at /time_entries/new
- I don't have Rails experience but here's what I got so far.
- Added project dropdown to the timelog form;
- 17:25 Redmine Feature #10020 (Closed): Enable global time logging at /time_entries/new
- To log time you currently need to first select a project, then select the time entries report after which you can log...
- 10:37 Redmine Feature #5061 (Closed): Show time log entries in issue history
- When viewing an issue all updates are shown. But when someone logs time with a comment this isn't shown in the histor...
- 10:18 Redmine Feature #2677: Show "unread" items in the issue list
- Personally I'd prefer if the bullets were at the end of the title in stead of before. As the bullets are now they bre...
- 11:00 Redmine Feature #2677: Show "unread" items in the issue list
- I repeat the information from #3509 because I think it adds some valuable example:
It would be nice if Redmine kep...
- 14:07 Redmine Feature #3509: Show updated & new status on issues and forum threads
- This feature is also requested in another form by #2677 and #3562. The redmine lead(s) should decide in which form it...
- 14:05 Redmine Feature #2677: Show "unread" items in the issue list
- Is related to #3562 and #3509.
- 14:05 Redmine Feature #3562: Show new comments and changes by marking the issue as unread (font-weight: bold)
- Is related to #3509 as well.
Also available in: Atom