- Registered on: 2012-09-21
- Last connection: 2017-02-16
Reported issues: 1
- 22:03 Redmine Help: RE: Adding Custom Field Value to Subject in Notification Email
- This works in redmine 2.1 and 2.5. I used it to add a recipient to the mail list....
- 23:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: CKEditor: What should I know about it?
- I have installed it in production recently and had good comments about the ease of use. Of course you loose some bene...
- 23:11 Redmine Wiki edit: FrRedmineUpgrade (#19)
- Correction orthographique et grammaticale
- 16:15 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 2.0: error sending email
- You must restart the rail server (Thin), not the Apache. The Apache receive the content from the rail server. On Bitn...
- 17:19 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 2.0: error sending email
- The two configurations works for the error:
@Erreur lors de l'envoi de l'email (hostname was not match with the serv...
- 17:51 Redmine Defect #11318: cannot browse svn repository
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> > There is a wiki.
> > [[Error_parsing_svn_output]]
> I have ...
- 17:40 Redmine Wiki edit: Error_parsing_svn_output (#10)
- Note for Bitnami Redmine installation on Windows
- 23:27 Redmine Wiki edit: FrRedmineReminder (#3)
- Retrait d'une phrase en anglais déjà traduite.
- 21:43 Redmine Feature #11952 (Resolved): Multiple entries insert in a custom fields list with the REST API
- I have been able to insert correctly multiple entries in a custom field list with a modified XML POST. I had to modif...
- 00:25 Redmine Feature #11952 (Resolved): Multiple entries insert in a custom fields list with the REST API
- I am working on a conversion from an old system to Redmine and I use the REST API with the .NET client API. I need to...
Also available in: Atom