- Registered on: 2012-10-10
- Last connection: 2021-09-16
Reported issues: 2
- 14:00 Redmine Defect #12505: Git: fetch_changesets returns a fatal error
- From what I understand I ran into similar issues here:
- 13:28 Redmine Help: RE: How to reinit "Latest revisions" (changesets) for repository
- Okay, I just figured out the core problem:
Somehow you can get the ...
- 14:55 Redmine Help: RE: How to reinit "Latest revisions" (changesets) for repository
- Sorry for bumping, but does really noone have an idea how to achieve the reinit of the revision history?
- Hi there!
In our Redmine installation we have a few repos for which the "Latest revision" Table is not present any...
- 09:38 Redmine Feature #16849: Render Textile and Markdown files in the repository browser
- +1 That would be a great and very useful addition. I hope that #29752 will help this feature request.
- 11:27 Redmine Feature #26575: Add update info at the bottom of the wiki page
- Would it be confusing/a problem to keep the "History" button above? I think the information below is a great addition...
- 19:50 Redmine Feature #28893: Show number of attached files in Wiki Files-Link
- Well... then obviously my ticket search went wrong. Thanks for pointing out this, I am glad it will be in 4.0 :-)
- 19:56 Redmine Feature #28893 (Closed): Show number of attached files in Wiki Files-Link
- Right now, you have to click on the "Files" link below the wiki (to open the section) to see whether there are any fi...
- 16:46 Redmine Feature #12060 (New): Add comment field under the ticket
I think it would be useful if under each ticket there'd be a field to enter and submit comments without the need...
Also available in: Atom