- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2021-08-09
Reported issues: 4
- 09:22 Redmine Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide
- Yeah, the logic is quite simple for custom fields, unfortunately non-custom ("core") fields are treated very differen...
- 11:27 Redmine Help: RE: Migration from MySQL to MSSQL. Is it possible?
- The solution on this stack overflow question: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1670154/convert-a-ruby-on-rails-app...
- 12:41 Redmine Feature #33836 (New): Demo.redmine.org version
- Demo.redmine.org runs an old version of Redmine.
I think it would be good to upgrade to a recent version, so peopl...
- 22:11 Redmine Defect #22072 (Closed): Private notes get copied without private flag to Duplicate issues
- When I change the status on an issue that has related issues that are related as "duplicates" of the issue, and I wri...
- 13:34 Redmine Defect #16619 (Closed): Mailer.token_for generates invalid message_id when using from address wit...
- The token generator in Mailer.rb (Mailer.token_for) has the following code:...
- 13:52 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
- Making the changes below to config/routes.rb I was able to have the "changeauthor":https://github.com/thorin/redmine_...
- 15:01 Redmine Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide
- I have gotten around to a bit more testing, and Line 843 must be:...
- 17:25 Redmine Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide
- I've attached a patch for v2.4.4 (r12953) that appears to work on my system. It has only been very lightly tested, so...
- 11:46 Redmine Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide
- Oscar Corsvall wrote:
> Is there any way to remove that patch?
If you aren't using any SCM:
If you do...
- 13:59 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_translate_Redmine_in_your_own_language (#23)
- Light proofreading
Also available in: Atom