- Login: mariusg
- Registered on: 2009-07-01
- Last connection: 2014-12-17
- 11:21 Redmine Feature #7839: Limit trackers for new issue to certain roles
- @Toshi MARUYAMA
I understand that this feature is implemented.
In which version?
In which build?
- 11:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Proposal for a redmine testboard plugin
- Hi Ivan,
the aim was to add testcase management functionality in redmine. "Just making hooks" would need to add su...
- 10:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Proposal for a redmine testboard plugin
- Hi Enderson,
I do agree w/ you about implementing something in short time and get some feedback. On the other hand...
- 09:39 Redmine Help: RE: import from bugzilla
- I actually tried the PHP CLI script provided by Robert Heath (the link above).
It works fine. (well, there were 2 or...
- 14:49 Redmine Plugins: RE: Proposal for a redmine testboard plugin
- (well, only today I found some time for looking at your mindmap, sorry for the delay)
All the considerat...
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #2888: "blocks" has not implemented.
- Guess there's an issue blocking the implementation of 'blocks' ;-)
Well, I would gladly apply a patch, but did not f...
- 19:49 Redmine Help: RE: Relations between issues
- How come this patch you're talking about is not in the trunk for current stable revision? Implementing a feature half...
- 08:42 Redmine Patch #2132: Patch to prevent blocked issues from being closed
- (this is a question for the Redmine team)
How come this patch was *not* integrated in the latest release?
I mean: w...
- 17:40 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrading from Redmine stable version to development
- How about using SVN? I mean you could create a SVN repository, with the existing installation, then do the upgrade, a...
- 21:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Proposal for a redmine testboard plugin
- Hi Jens,
I think you have a wonderfull idea. Unfortunately I can't help with any coding, since I don't know anythi...
Also available in: Atom