- Registered on: 2012-11-05
- Last connection: 2015-08-02
Reported issues: 0
- 04:32 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion
- OK... I spent some time on this today and am able to get both sides working. I've ditched the URL for external IP and...
- 09:06 Redmine Help: RE: Problems Trying to setup Automated Subversion
- Greg Stevenson wrote:
> Thanks Pavel
> I eventually resorted to some paid sys admin support out of Ukraine.
> I ha...
- 12:57 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion
- Any ideas anyone? I'm pretty stumped. Also, my reposman crontab creation appears to be running (I have used $ tail /v...
- 12:56 Redmine Help: RE: How to get project's numeric id?
- understood. Not sure how many projects you are running but if can indeed get this info from PHPadmin then why not pas...
- 14:02 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion
- This is the only error I see in the production.log when I select the repository tab of a project...
- 13:39 Redmine Help: RE: How to get project's numeric id?
- I would assume you can log into your phpadmin and it gets numerically assigned there. similar to your user ID. I'm gu...
- 13:32 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion
- Error log tidbits:
try to go to http://mysite/svn/project_ID that has no fi...
- 11:54 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion
- had a small setback but I was able to recover. I was trying so many solutions that I couldn't remember them all and I...
- 07:45 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion
- Buzze Kr ies wrote:
> Good work.
> As far as I understood your last task is to solute the 404 when accessing the re...
- 21:17 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion
- Another update... I ran the reposman file and it kicked back an error saying the file couldn't be found. ran again us...
Also available in: Atom