- IRC nick: lifeboy
- Registered on: 2013-01-18
- Last connection: 2020-09-04
Reported issues: 2
- 16:56 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine say my MS Exchange email address is invalid
- Update: If I add a fake email address to create the new user and then edit the user profile with the nTLD domain name...
- 15:06 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine say my MS Exchange email address is invalid
- I'm resurrecting this ticket because Redmine's clairvoyance is now failing. By clairvoyance, I mean that the devs be...
- 22:40 Redmine Defect #29043 (New): Dropdown Project Search list is sorted in weird order
- Since #19299 was implemented (I'm assuming somewhat here), the sort order of projects in the dropdown list is sort-of...
- 16:12 Redmine Feature #1176: Recurring Tasks
- Has this plugin (https://www.redmine.org/plugins/recurring-tasks) been abandoned?
It doesn't work in Redmine 3.4...
- 17:31 Redmine Defect #17484: Custom fields added to "spent time" don't show in context menu
- Great! Thank you!
- 17:17 Redmine Defect #17484 (Closed): Custom fields added to "spent time" don't show in context menu
- I have added a custom field to "spent time" as shown in the attached file.
!Screenshot from 2014-07-16 16:46:19.pn...
- I installed a plug-in (redmine-people-plugin) which claimed it needed ruby >= 1.9.3, so I upgraded ruby to 1.9.3 on m...
- 13:40 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_Install_Redmine_in_Ubuntu (#42)
- Added the symlink creation instruction for /var/cache/redmine/default/plugin_assets
- 15:37 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_Install_Redmine_212_in_Ubuntu_1210_and_Apache_Passenger (#10)
- 15:00 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_Install_Redmine_212_in_Ubuntu_1210_and_Apache_Passenger (#9)
- Mysql2 is only for redmine 1.9 or higher
Also available in: Atom