- Login: adam_at_iris
- Registered on: 2013-01-24
- Last connection: 2017-06-12
- 23:41 Redmine Defect #26145 (Closed): Don't redirect anonymous users to the login form for disabled modules
- The use case is that a project enables a module (the Files module is the one we encountered) but later turns it off. ...
- 19:24 Redmine Feature #17797 (New): If no wiki pages have been created, wiki tab should return something more informative than 404
- We've received bug reports from users saying that wiki pages are broken, when a project has wiki enabled but the owne...
- According to #12253, @config.plugins@ can no longer be used to set the plugin load order, but I don't see indication ...
- 02:50 Redmine Feature #14505 (Closed): Link to a file in a named repository in another project
- Redmine supports these links:...
- 02:04 Redmine Defect #5156: Bulk edit form lacks estimated time field
One way to make the UI simpler here would be to define a list of preset times, which could be directly selected...
- 21:14 Redmine Feature #13387: Improving Redmine's version model (not just milestones)
- I found this issue when looking around to see if there were any plans for a hierarchical versioning system. I notice...
- 03:04 Redmine Feature #6269: RedCloth 4 support
- > @Adam Clark: sure RedCloth doc is pretty complete, but Redmine one is accessible and should do the trick for 99% us...
- 18:42 Redmine Defect #7699: Subversion: 500 Internal Server Error when browsing a repository
- Upgrading to 2.3 didn't solve the problem.
Not sure if this should go into a new ticket, but in our case it looks ...
- 01:14 Redmine Defect #7699: Subversion: 500 Internal Server Error when browsing a repository
- I am seeing this issue right now in 1.3.1 -- this doesn't seem fixed to me.
- 17:44 Redmine Feature #6269: RedCloth 4 support
- Adding another upvote -- in addition to the new features, RedCloth 4 also has a detailed reference manual (http://red...
Also available in: Atom