- Login: stefano93
- Registered on: 2009-08-02
- Last connection: 2013-04-23
- 11:26 Redmine Feature #13124 (Closed): Add Gemfile.lock for production-ready deployment
- It would be great to add a Gemfile.lock file so that bundler can use the --deployment flag to install Redmine on a pr...
- 12:03 Redmine Feature #13087: Add Continuous Integration build status to issue
- "This":https://github.com/blog/1227-commit-status-api is an example of the GitHub API
- 10:54 Redmine Feature #13087: Add Continuous Integration build status to issue
- not really a plugin request, I was suggesting to add an API similar to the GitHub's one. I don't see the point for ha...
- 00:07 Redmine Feature #13087 (New): Add Continuous Integration build status to issue
- It would be useful to have something similar to the github API which gives 3rd parties tools the ability to send noti...
I created a new workflow and verified that it works with an user that is not admin. To do this I created a new u...
- 17:30 Redmine Feature #11342 (New): Add Resolution field to predefined fields in Issues and add images to status/resolution values
I think that Redmine should be improved adding the ability to link an image to each value of the Status field. T...
- 19:35 Redmine Help: RE: Repository doesn't work with redmine
- mmmm i had the same problem, try to add in visualsvn an user with read permissions, after that setup redmine to use t...
- 17:54 Redmine Help: RE: Repository doesn't work with redmine
- i installed on the server (windows) visualsvn and i put the url in redmine config
- 07:16 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine upgrade from 0.8.4 to 0.8.5 - Old version number displayed
- sorry, i used the search function but with wrong keywords
- 22:26 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine upgrade from 0.8.4 to 0.8.5 - Old version number displayed
- please it's important, any idea?
Also available in: Atom