Bishma Stornelli Ortega
- Registered on: 2013-02-08
- Last connection: 2013-04-25
Reported issues: 0
- 01:58 Redmine Feature #6687: Making an issue a subtask leads to loss of issue-property values
- No. Just add the lines in any order but make sure you use the right indentation.
- 01:27 Redmine Feature #6687: Making an issue a subtask leads to loss of issue-property values
- Hello Sebastian, I guess it is. Probably a NoMethodError. You can check the log and print the error message here.
- 18:37 Redmine Feature #3848: Permission to log time for another user
- I update the patch to work with version 2.2.1. I haven't tested in any other version.
Some changes were added. In ...
- 23:43 Redmine Plugins: RE: question_plugin - http://www.redmine.org/plugins/question_plugin
- Hi Terence Mill,
I've been a little busy to open the github repo and to fix compatibility with Q&A Plugin but I'll...
- 21:10 Redmine Feature #6687: Making an issue a subtask leads to loss of issue-property values
- I've just made a patch that works like this:
When an issue is divided in subtasks, the priority, the start/dude da...
- I added a view in my plugin where I want to do this:...
Also available in: Atom