- Registered on: 2013-02-26
- Last connection: 2020-09-08
Reported issues: 3
- 03:25 Redmine Defect #29202: [wishlist] improve HTTPS security of redmine.org
- I do not see any "Related issues" section and I cannot access #19160 despite being logged in. Maybe the bug is private.
- 13:55 Redmine Defect #29202: [wishlist] improve HTTPS security of redmine.org
- @Holdger, sorry for the duplicate. Would you mind pointing me to the duplicated ticket? I couldn't find it and I'd li...
- 19:06 Redmine Defect #29202 (Closed): [wishlist] improve HTTPS security of redmine.org
- https://redmine.org TLS config is suboptimal security-wise as attested by the F grade from Qualys SSL tester (https:/...
- 20:05 Redmine Defect #28414: Does Redmine compatible with MySQL 5.7 or not ?
- Redmine works well with MySQL 5.7. I'm running multiple instances on Ubuntu 16.04 and never ran into a problem.
- 21:36 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_Install_Redmine_in_a_sub-URI (#15)
- 18:41 Redmine Defect #20811 (Closed): long <pre> lines are missing from PDF export of wiki pages
- Put the following pre block in a wiki page:...
- 21:49 Redmine Feature #588: Move timelog between projects
- Having this implemented would be really nice as the current workarounds are quite cumbersome.
- 16:51 Redmine Defect #20302 (New): lines ending by a double quote get a trailing space added in pre blocks
- 20:56 Redmine Defect #13904: Redmine does not send e-mails if ssmtp is installed
- Perico Os Palotes wrote:
> Software versions:
> ssmtp - 2.54-7
Looks like a typo since Ubuntu 12.10 ships wi...
- 17:24 Redmine Feature #14371: Drop Ruby 1.8.7 support
- Jan Niggemann wrote:
> Simon Deziel wrote:
> > Some distros are going to provide security fixes for quite some time...
Also available in: Atom